Micromax Informatics Ltd. (hereinafter called “Micromax”) warrants the Product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, arising under normal use from the date of original purchase when brand new.
This Warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Warranty is given only to the original purchaser of the Product (“Customer”).
- The Warranty will be applicable for twelve (12) months from the date of original purchase for mobile handset, and six (06) months for accessories (included in the mobile device sales package). Customer should present the PROOF OF PURCHASE/invoice for claiming this Warranty.
- For the entire Warranty Period, Micromax or its authorized service centre/personnel will, at their discretion, without any charges and subject to Clause 6 repair or replace a defective Product. Repair or replacement may involve the use of same or equivalent reconditioned unit. Micromax will return the repaired handset or can replace with another same or equivalent handset to the Customer in full working condition. All replaced faulty parts or components will become the property of Micromax.
- The details of the service locations are available at the website www.micromaxinfo.com or alternatively can be taken from our service helpline 0129-4883999. For the handsets available beyond the municipal limits of the available service center, it is the responsibility of the Customer to bring the handset to the nearest service center at his/her own risk and expenses.
- For any handset repaired or replaced during the warranty period, the repaired or replaced handset shall continue to be within warranty period for the remaining time of the original warranty period of original handset.
- The warranty will not be applicable under the following circumstances:
- The handset IMEl number/ serial number, the accessory date code, water indicator or the warranty seal has been removed, erased , defaced, altered or is illegible; or
- Deterioration of the Product due to normal wear and tear; or
- Usage other than in accordance with the user manual, rough handling, ingression off exposure to any kind of liquid (water, sweat, beverages, oils etc.), exposure to moisture, dampness or exposure to extreme thermal or environmental conditions, corrosion, oxidation, unauthorized repairs, unauthorized spare parts usage, accidents, forces of nature, or other actions beyond the reasonable control of Micromax unless the defect was caused directly by defects in material or workmanship.
The Warranty will also not cover any physical damage to the surface of the handset including but not limited to cracks or scratches on the LCD or camera lens; or
- Any defects caused by the fact that the battery has been short-circuited or by the fact that the seals of the battery casing or the cells are broken or show evidence of tampering or by the fact that the battery has been used in equipment other than those for which it has been specified; or
- The defect was caused by a defective function of the service provider cellular network or other system.
- Any claim under the warranty is subject to notification to Micromax or a Micromax authorized service center for the alleged defect within a reasonable time of its occurrence and in no event later than the expiry of the warranty period. The warranty terms state the entire warranty given by Micromax to the customer. Micromax & its Authorized service centers will not be responsible for any kind of direct or indirect loss of customers’ data stored/saved in the handset (including phonebook contacts, SMS, emails, ringtones other downloaded software, etc.) due to any kind of incidental failure of the handset and also at the time of service. It is advised that before bringing the handset for service, kindly take a proper backup of the entire personal data and remove any confidential, proprietary, or personal information from the handset
- Micromax reserves the right to charge a service fee for repair /service of any nature that is not covered by this warranty.
- Micromax obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or provide replacement of parts only. The maximum claim entertained by Micromax will be subject to maximum retail price of the handset purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower
- In event of any unforeseen circumstances, there is unavailability of certain spare parts; prevailing depreciation rules will be binding on the purchaser to accept as a commercial solution in lieu of repairs
Out of Warranty Charges:
Labor charges for out of warranty repairs
Cleaning, cosmetic change, replacement of mechanical parts, pattern or phone lock / Software upgrade
Replacement of Electro-Mechanical part with or without use of soldering Iron or hot air blower / Replacement of Electro-Mechanical parts, e.g. LCD, Mic, Speaker, Vibra Motor, Antenna Assy., Connectors, UI module, etc. / PCBA swapping
Applicable GST would be Extra on Above labor charges